Michele Jergel, an experienced,top producing Realtor in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area
I was born and raised in the North Hills of Pittsburgh and currently reside in Cranberry Township with my husband Rick and two dogs - Madison and Tucker. My two children are grown which allows me time to volunteer and give back to my community along with supporting my church and the local Humane Society.
Because of my past work experience which includes working for the "Pittsburgh Steelers" Owning a family restaurant "Jergel's" and Estimating/Project managing for a Commercial General Contractor, I have become a great problem solver, computer savvy, detail oriented and understanding to others expectations, schedules and needs. My unique background has provided me with the tools needed to offer every client personalized service. I take pride in keeping excellent communication with my clients.
With over 25 years of Real Estate Experience, I understand that selling or buying a home isn't always easy. My extensive real estate training, education, negotiation skills and knowledge of the local area will enable me to understand your real estate needs and to meet or exceed your expectations. Whether you need a market analysis on your existing home or representation on purchasing a new home, I am always excited about the opportunity to work with each new client and my focus is always on....Opening Doors to Your Future. Please contact me at 412-585-2954 and let's get started!
- Education: Shaler Area High School
- Education: Clarion University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Finance
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Graduate of Career Growth Real Estate Academy
- Relocation Certified
- ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative
- ePro certified
- CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
- CRS - council of Residential Specialist Certified
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1991 specializing in residential home sales, buyer agency, relocation and new construction.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer with a proven track record
- Proudly invested professionally and personally
- I offer professional photography, staging and tips on preparing your home for the market.
- I am experienced, professional and ethical and I am confident that we can quickly establish a trustworthy relationship.
- My Goal is to be your Realtor for life.
- Personally, I am a dog lover and enjoy pickleball, boating, playing cards and working out.
- Relocation Certification
- New Construction Specialist
- Buyer Agency
- Certified Residential Specialist